domingo, 15 de octubre de 2017

OBAMA'S SPEECH


Dear, friensd

In this year I commit to pass all the subjects and struggle to earn good grades. To achieve this I will have to organize a lot of good and I will have to study the exams with days in advance.

Another goal that I would like to get is win any match of basketball because the last year my team didn’t win any game. I will also try to eat healthier things because my parents are building a vegetable garden. 

Other goals that I have in mind are to take out my motorcycle car and find a degree that I like.

I chose this sentence “Asking for help is not a sign of weakness. It’s a sign of strength” because many times I have fear, embarrassment to ask something to people but when I ask to the people and they help me I feel a lot of good with myself.


Best regards, Ferran

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario